motherhood has taught me so much already. for example:
- there is no such thing as dinner time. sure enough as soon as we sit down, antonio decides he MUST eat. i guess he feels left out.
- there is no such thing as a quick errand.
- drying my hair is a thing of the past. i'm lucky i can shower at all, or even brush my teeth some days.
- "pregnancy brain" doesn't go away after having the baby. the other day i put bread crumbs away in the fridge and i walked out of the house with the baby without his car seat.
- just when you think your heart is going to burst with love, your son does something else that makes you love him even more.
and much, MUCH more...
Fish Dropping Manure
2 years ago