Thursday, April 03, 2008

Another Breakfast at Tony's

I was able to enjoy another Breakfast at Tony's this morning. Although it was really early when we got up, Antonio was in a great mood. He accidently poked my back while I was in the middle of a nightmare, causing me to jump at 4am, and of course didn't want to go back to sleep. So we went downstairs and he told me all about his night while I made my breakfast. As we were eating he beckoned Equis over & scracthed his spot & was actually able to get Equis to do his pompi dance (which I believe is Antonio's first time doing so). Although it is only 6:45 in the morning on my bus ride to work & I am already tired (as I am sure Julia is too, since Antonio & I ended up waking her up when I jumped this morning), it was a great way to start the morning.
- Andrés

1 comment:

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

To quote a song I love

"These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive.
These are the moments I'll remember all my life.
I've found all I've waited for.
I could not ask for more."

:)